Description of MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation program from developer(s):
The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain transmissions with more sprocket wheels
(max. 15). Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the
following main tasks:
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc.)
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, TurboCAD?)This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation is a Shareware program.
You can download and
try it for an evaluation period.
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,WinME,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basi
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013...)